Indian ocean King Fish
Salt and Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Corn tostadas or old dried tortillas
1.Dice the fresh King Fish.
2. Place the fish into a bowl.
3. Dice the chillis small and take out the seeds.
4. Chop fresh coriander, shallot, and place everything in the bowl with the fish and add lime juice.
5. Add salt, pepper and a little olive oil.
6. Mash the avocado with a fork and add lemon juice and salt.
7. Add a heaped teaspoon of avo to the tostada.
8. Place the ceviche mix on top of the avo and garnish with coriander.
Rustic dish, don’t be too particular. Look for the balance of citrus, chilli and a little salt.